Pages

Gentle Violence



I am totally rocking my Slink body at the moment!

I've had it since the day it came out and it's been driving me nuts that none of my usual skin makers had made appliers yet.....so i switched!
I had been thinking of switching skins for a while, considering the 2 owners of the skins i normally use never seem to log into sl, the last straw for me was that they STILL haven't got Physique appliers out.  Sorry but you snooze you loose and all that.

Anyway, i couldn't be more happier that i did switch, i am absolutely in love with Glam Affair Skins now.  I had always found the ass dimples a bit weird but they're kind of growing on me ha.  But without a doubt, the thing i'm happiest about is how on the ball they are with releases.  I'm not a patient person damnit hehe.

Also Severed Garden just released more shoes!  I got home tonight and saw the flickr pic and just had to rush to the store to buy them.  Thought they would go soooooo well with the set from The Annex for the 30L gacha Era of vikings.  While this event is now over, you may be able to pick up the set at the mainstore.

and last but definitely not least.....aisling  \o/
So i know we all rushed to buy this hand jewelry, but it's not an easy piece to match to outfits.  You can so easily make an outfit over-done.  I think it's perfect with this though....even if i do say so myself!






Wearing

Body, Hands, Feet - Slink - AvEnhanced and Physique Mesh Body
Skin - Glam Affair - Cassia  (Summerfest)
Hair - Lelutka - Maleficent
Harness - Luas - Irenia Harness
Collar - The Forge - Chain Mail Collar  (TFC)
Thigh Dagger - The Forge - Leg Dagger/Gacha Common  (Past FCG)
Armlets, Bangles - aisling - Eunice Arms, Bracelets/Gacha Common  (Past ToF)
Hand Jewelry - aisling - Darshana  (New @ We <3 RP)
Pauldrons, Belt, Nipple Guards, Shin Guards - The Annex - The Valkyries/Gacha Commons
Headpiece - The Annex - The Valkyries/Gacha Rare
Shoes - SeVered GarDeN - Uma Heels  (New in store)