Pages

Dark Fae



Ok, first of all....apologies for being absent for so long.  I've been really busy in rl for a while, lots of family in hospital so i'm there most of my spare time.  Also saving up all my spare money for vet bills for my dog, and as you all know....sl is boring when you have no money for shopping hehe.  My pooch is fine btw, just very itchy lol
I'm not fully back in sl, will still be a few more weeks before i am, but had some time spare today.

Logged in and got a notecard from Spellbound about the new hair.....OMG!  I love it so much!  So this post is mainly to show that off.
Most of the rest i'm wearing i've blogged previously, apart from the eyes.  So weird that i had been wanting some eyes just like this for with my Glam Affair Silver skin (Which i believe is still available at Project Limited).  But back to the eyes, Ikon have a green set of these eyes out as their group gift, and once i'd tried those and loved them i knew i had to have more (Green so isn't my thing), so these ones are the Daemon Shade.





Credits

Skin - Glam Affair - Cassia Fantasy in Silver (@ Project Limited)
Hair - Spellbound - Jezebel Natural Selection includes face gem
Eyes - Ikon - Immortal Eyes in Daemon (Sage Shade is GG)
Leaf Clothing - deviousMind - Thyia (Past FCG prizes)
Foot Jewelry - Pure Poison - Nayyirah (Past FCG prizes)
Wings - Vaengi - Ragged Fairy Wings Jewel Pack
Ears - Trap - Ripped Ears Low




 Location - Twilights Edge