Pages

Welcome to Rapture!



So, i've been in a massive Bioshock mood lately, think i may have to start playing through them all again.  But to satisfy myself in the meantime, i went hunting on SL for a Bioshock themed sim.  Wouldn't you think there would be one.....but nooooooo!
Anyhow, even though i didn't manage to find one, i did get myself dressed up for the occasion....so that will have to do.

Firstly i have to show you my hair.....isn't it prettyyyyy.  I have to say, i absolutely adore Spellbound hair.  Kohana really does have curls mastered, well for my taste anyway.

Next up was the dress, now i couldn't actually find this dress in store, but i was flicking through stored bookmarks of my fave stores on mp to see what they had in new, and found this dress on the drbc's.  Fit my look perfectly!

The shoes are Reign and are from The Dark Style Fair.  They are a little bit on the expensive side imo at 500L but you do get a hud of six colors to change the platform of the shoe.







Body

Skin - Curio - Nadia Dune
Hair - Spellbound - Medusa Naturals
Feet - Slink - AvEnhance Mid
Hands - Slink - AvEnhance Casual & Gesture
Eyes - Ikon - Ardent Eyes Pewter
Lashes - Redgrave - Luscious

Clothes

Dress - DRBC - Enola Red Leatherette
Shoes - Reign - Alloy Heels Grunge
Boa - Luas - Part of Ines Outfit
Rings - UtopiaH - My Captive Rings Black
Cigarette - Dolly - Cigarette Holder
(if still available, it will be at WowMeh)
Arm Tattoo - Identity - Karma Faded
Eyeliner - Mynerva - Eyeliner 1
Lips - Mock - Cherry Red Aqua Gloss

Ok, now i'm off to turn my home into Rapture!
But i will leave you with this....